Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's done

So, we bought the house. We are scheduled for our "walk through" with the most recent owner this coming Friday at 3:30 pm. He wants to share with us what he knows about the house.

I'm a little nervous.

We had the home inspected by an old house expert, but I'm worried about what he'll tell us. The plumbing is on its last leg and all needs replaced. Oh, the electrical nearly fried the house last week. The roof leaks everywhere and is about to cave in.

You know, things that could really happen. :)

I am trusting that what we know is all there is to know and he wants to fill us in on personal stories and experiences in the house.

2 comments:

  1. Okay I just have to say that I think you guys are nuts. But I hope you have fun with it and can laugh at all the adventure yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I love that there's even an "ole house expert" around.

    You're inspiring.

    ReplyDelete