Thursday, August 25, 2011

Confession

I don't think it's a secret to anyone here so I'll just say it. I get distracted. All. The. Time...

What was I saying?
I found this picture on the internet, but it is the exact same
chandelier as the one in our dining room. Gotta' love
the ol' internet.

Oh, yeah. Well, I was dropping off a van load of our stuff this morning when I realized how dirty the chandeliers in the house are. I grabbed the Windex and a rag and started on the living room chandelier.

FYI, we have four chandeliers. :) One in the living room, one in the dining room, one in the entry way and a sconce in the stairwell.

Anyway, the glass is amazing! I forget to get before and after pictures, but I still have the one left in the main entry, so I'll get photos of that one.

I do love my sparkly things. And, these light fixtures are amazing. Pics to come tomorrow...

Unless I get distracted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment