Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Quick Visual

You don't have to tell me that it's been too long since we really updated the blog.

Believe me, I know.

There are so many posts I could write, because I feel like SO MUCH has happened. But, we still haven't painted. And, for me, that's the big thing just hanging over me.

But, I have hope.




Look!! A whole lot of hope!
These beautiful peonies bloom along a back section of our house and there's a whole other row along the garage by the alley. They are so perfect! And their rebirth every spring gives me hope for the rebirth of our house.

Quite frankly, it's already looking better, even without paint. Take a look!

Before


Now

Yes, I know it needs paint... and new porch skirting... but LOOK! You can actually SEE our house now! Compare this photo to the one above. It's practically a miracle. And, truth be told, in my mind's eye I already see the house with its new paint colors and it's the most beautiful one in Bluffton.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's absolutely awesome. Truly. I can't wait to see the paint colors, but even for now it's AWESOME. And those peonies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete